We introduced this membership category for those who are unable to commit to T20 League, but still want to be involved in the BCC and our various other activities.
- Eligible to represent BCC in inter-club games (leather and tennis ball)
- Participate in training, coaching, practice matches
- Voting rights for EC/BoD elections
- Eligible to be an office bearer
PLEASE NOTE – this membership category does not include registration for, or eligibility to play in the Twenty20 League. It you wish to play in our flagship Twenty20 League, please choose ‘FULL BCC Member – incl T20‘ instead.
The Legal Stuff (in plain English):
- We all know that cricket is a sport, and playing sport carries certain inherent risks. Equipment sometimes breaks. Injuries sometimes occur. By registering, training, and/or playing with, for, or against Boise Cricket Club, you agree to indemnify Boise Cricket Club (including players and staff) against any injuries or losses you incur.
- If you register and pay on time for the 2017 T20 League, you are guaranteed a place in the 2017 player draft, and inclusion on a team list. We’re an inclusive club, and will do our best to ensure everyone – regardless of experience or skill – gets a fair go. To increase your chance of playing as many games as possible, it is your responsibility to attend training and communicate your availability for selection to your team captain.
- Selection for BCC representative inter-club matches (i.e. against teams from other cities) is largely merit-based. Registration doesn’t guarantee you will play representative matches. You should attend as many training and coaching sessions as possible, to showcase and improve your skills.